Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One Season In My City

It is January in San Francisco. Usually a miserable time with much rain and freezing wind and very little sunlight.

Pull Over

Not this year. Zero rain. Zero wind. Zero fog. A whole lotta sunshine. In fact, more sunshine than we usually get all summer! It is freaking me out a little bit. I think I have to get used to it though.

Look Ma!  No Socks!

Me in January of 2011.

Bikey Girls

January 2009

January Seersucker

And this year, I am wearing SEERSUCKER! In the winter!! And it was too warm! This is just not right. The trees in front of my home have not been able to turn and drop their leaves. There were mosquitoes in my bedroom 3 nights in a row.

OK. Everyone. Drive a whole lot less and ride a whole lot more 'cause I want my winter back!


3 comments:

  1. Now that's strange for SanFran...Maybe I'll come visit in the winter!

    I love your smile. Happy pedaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It's definitely scary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the same way about this winter! I bought winter hats that I haven't really been able to wear without fear of passing out. I just got a vintage mod raincoat that's unlined and it's too hot for it. It's unlined and thin--how can it be too hot for the winter. I fear it's made out of some long-banned carcinogenic substance or that these are the end times. Either way I better ride while I still can.

    ReplyDelete