Saturday, February 5, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

I really can't stay

Ice beard.
Ice Beard by Rudyluciani

but baby, it's cold outside!

I've got to go away

Cold Weekend Ride
Cold Weekend Ride by spiderleggreen

Oh, Baby, it's cold outside.

I simply must go.

no bike lanes on harbord
No Bike Lane On Harbord by Happy D

But Baby, it's cold outside.

The answer is, no!

Trees + Sharrow = Awesome
Tree + Sharrow = Awesome by gregraisman

Oooh, Baby, it's cold outside!

I've got to go home.

Wool Knitted Hat, Jigsaw Sweater
Wool Knitted Hat, Jigsaw Sweater by Lovely Bicycle!

Oh, Baby, you'll freeze out there!

Aerial Winter Bicycle 02
Aerial Winter Mikael Colville -Andersen

Screw it! Go ride!

5 comments:

  1. Living in Australia,I just can't imagine cycling in those conditions.Full marks from me.

    ting,ting

    ReplyDelete
  2. With two kids on slippery snow even?! Brave? Committed? Mmm, maybe a touch foolish? I bet the kids love riding in the snow but not if dad slips into traffic....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "With two kids on slippery snow even?! Brave? Committed?"

    No. Danish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great winter shots,
    thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete