Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Bike Greening

Remember how when you got your first car you had to put your mark on it? A "Ralph Nader For President" bumper sticker (or one of those "mean people suck" ones that I have always hated), or a dashboard hula girl, or a pink haired troll doll... same goes for bikes. I love to put silly things on my bike.

My latest, and most necessary new addition- a tilisandia plant!



The basket it is hiding behind is new, too. I am not as happy about its addition. It was a pain in the ass. We had to undo my break cables and route them through the basket to get it on (so much for the quick release aspect of my basket ).




My commute is just a bit greener, now. Perhaps, greener than yours : )

3 comments:

  1. That little plant is awesome and completely hilarious. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first bike SF bike (yikes! I was sh*itless scared) was named the 'beast'
    a beat up ross bike (have pics around) and had a K sticker for kinky friedman. oh yea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Green" bike har har :-)

    I had a dumpy little microbus in college that somehow became on of those cars that everybody slaps a bumper sticker on.

    ReplyDelete