Monday, May 18, 2009

Stories From You

We have started to get some truly wonderful stories from people who have joined the Flickr Group. We are honored to have these images and words brought to the table. The conversations that are starting through these images are beautiful as they are the beginning of the conversation that creates community, and that is why we are here!



photo by fiddles with bikes

"I ride my bike to school every day with my son pictured here. It has been a way to stay connected with him, learn about birds (me from him that is!), and establish lifelong healthy bicycling habits in him. Lately we've played a vocabulary game where I try to think of words he might not know and I teach them to him. 14 minutes a day, every school day. This particular bike has been especially good for our bonding experiences as he has picked up on the fun of being creative (I built it), and we ride together with our heads so close together that it's very easy to talk over wind noise. Oh, and it's been great for bike parades that we've done together. "




photo by rocketdog uk

"this is why i ride
UK spring time and bluebells "

What's your story? Email it to us- cylrab@gmail.com


2 comments: